Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here I am, come and get me!

Well, I finally did it. I finally managed to relocate my family and start a blog. I, my wife Tania and our son Eddie will live in Albany, NY as I start my new position as a Network Security Administrator. We will move to Albany from Long Island New York. This is the result of over a year of prayer and job seeking. My whole family gives hearty thanks to our Father for the blessings he heaped upon us.

So, what will this blog be about? Mostly about living out the Gospel this side of eternity, but also about family life, some current events and what ever else takes my fancy--blogging is idiosyncratic, after all.

So, if you like, stop by, leave a comment, or what ever.

Here is a theological thought:

"He whom the world could not enclose, doth in Mary's lap repose!"

Now THAT is mind-boggling!

Amen!

2 comments:

Xrysostom said...

Are you the Ed Reiss I met online back in the mid-90s, when I was a pastor in Texas? If so, I still have a couple of your posts filed on my hard drive, one on the Church as Israel and the other a brief comment on the the modalism of the UPC.

If not, I still welcome you to the Lutheran blogosphere and hope to get to know you better.

Edward Reiss said...

Yes I am.

Thanks for the welcome!

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment